Yamaha Tio1608-D Dante-Equipped I/O Rack Product Description
Plug In & Play Dante Stagebox Solution
The Tio1608-D is a Dante-equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/ line inputs and 8 line outputs. Tio racks feature the same recallable D-PRE? microphone preamplifiers as the TF series delivering extraordinarily natural and musical sound. In combination with TF series consoles, Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy setup.
* Optional NY64-D Card is required.
Flexible system expansion via Dante
Dante Network Audio Protocol has been adopted, not only in TF, but also in other Yamaha digital mixing consoles such as CL/QL. Combining these I/O racks and the various consoles can significantly increase the flexibility of system designs. Patching can be enabled via ?Dante Controller? while Remote HA can be controlled by ?R Remote? software. Audio patching and Remote HA can be controlled not only from TF but also from CL/QL.
* Please note that Remote HA of the Tio1608-D can be implemented only via the Primary port. Remote HA control of Tio1608D is not available on the secondary network, even when you are using with TF or CL/QL.
Digital Stagebox System with a Maximum of 3 units
Users wishing to expand on the TF's already extensive input/output capability can easily add up to 3 units with the optional NY64-D expansion card and Tio1608-D I/O racks. Daisy-chaining the main console offstage and Tio1608-D I/O racks on stage using lightweight CAT5e Ethernet cables allows low-latency, high-quality sound transmission without the time-consuming transport and setup of bulky analog snakes.
Dante High Reliability Network Audio Protocol
Dante has been adopted by the leading manufacturers and professionals in the sound reinforcement industry for its low jitter, low latency, and high sampling accuracy. Using the Tio1608-D you can easily configure a high-performance Dante stagebox system with little or no IT networking knowledge. Thanks to the flexibility of the Dante network protocol, TF Series consoles can be connected to an extensive range of Dante-enabled equipment such as R Series I/O racks.
Fast and Easy QUICK CONFIG Mode
By enabling the QUICK CONFIG mode on the Tio1608-D, all the connection settings such as network settings and audio patching are set automatically making system configuration easy. After confirming QUICK CONFIG mode is activated on the TF console and Tio racks, simply set a UNIT ID for each Tio1608-D, then daisy chain the TF console and the Tio racks. Turn on the power and you're ready to go!
Simple and Flexible Input Selection
Once the basic configuration is completed you can easily assign inputs to best suit your system setup. By using the ALL INPUT function, users can assign all inputs to the Tio racks, the TF console or a PC/Mac device instantly. Users can also change each input to receive signal from multiple locations so that users can effectively use all inputs.
Recallable D-PRE preamplifiers
The Tio1608-D inherits the natural, musical sensibility that we pursued in the development of the TF Series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding, and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The Tio1608-D features the same recallable D-PRE microphone preamplifiers as the TF Series to provide a consistent, natural, musical sound throughout the entire system.
System expansion with Tio1608-D
Tio1608-D allows you to easily expand a TF digital mixer system up to 40ch inputs/24ch outputs. System setup uses a Plug In & Play method. Simply connect Cat5e cable, select the device IDs and the system is ready. Remote HA control is available via Cat5e. StageMix App allows wireless remote control of the console from the arena, the stage or the audience etc.
- Sampling frequency rate External 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Signal delay Less than 3ms INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with TF5 and NY64-D using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion Less than 0.1% +4dBu@20Hz-20kHz into 600?, Gain=+66dB / Less than 0.05% +4dBU@20Hz-20kHz into 600?, Gain=-6dB, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz *Measured with a -18dB/octave filter @80kHz
- Frequency response +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Dynamic range 108 dB, INPUT to OUTPUT, Gain=-6dB / 112 dB, DA Converter
- Hum & noise level
Equivalent input noise -128dBu, Gain=+66dB *Measured with A-weighting filter
Residual output noise -88dBu, ST master off *Measured with A-weighting filter
- Crosstalk -100dB, adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels, Input Gain = -6dB *Measured with a -30dB/octave filter @22kHz
- Heat dissipation 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 43.5kcal/h
- Power requirements 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 50W
W 480mm (18-7/8")
H 88mm (3-4/8")
D 364mm (14-3/8")
- Net weight 5.7kg (12.6lbs)
- Accessories Owner?s Manual, Power Cord(2.5m), Rubber stoppers(4)
- Others Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40?, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60?