Yamaha MG06X 6-channel Mixer with Effects Product Description
The Yamaha MG06XU is a 6-channel mixing console that is compact for use at outdoor gigs or simply as a permanent installation. It allows up to 2 mic or 6 line inputs as well as 1 stereo bus input, that delivers optimal sound quality. It possesses the main features of the MG series such as its D-PRE mic preamps which gives you a crisp and natural sound in your recordings as well as high grades effects, SPX with 6 programs which enables you to mix and polish up your recordings as a final touch. The MG06XU is lightweight and compact, while also providing you with outstanding sound quality.
“D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
The Yamaha MG series utilises transparent D-PRE mic preamps that delivers a natural-sounding bass that is not overly harsh on the ears. As such, you are not burdened with the trouble of having to equalise your audio as the D-PRE mic preamps which already provide you with high-quality sounds.
The easy-to-use dynamic controls allows you to decisively and swiftly change up your sound production. You no longer have to fret about the complexities of an outboard unit but simply divert your attention in dialing up the one-knob compressor, that allows you to produce well-defined sounds.
High-grade effects: SPX with 6 programs
The Yamaha MG06XU is installed with 6 special effects programs that allows you to polish your sounds as a final touch, leaving you satisfied. These effects are able to transform your sounds into high-quality reverb, delay, flanger, chorus as well as distortion and pitch effects and so on.
The exterior of the MG06XU is made of premium quality metal that is both sturdy and durable. As such, you do not have to fret about exposing the interiors of your mixer, as the metal casing protects the electronics within. Moreover, knob control placement on the chassis ensures that the components remain unaffected, allowing optimal sound quality.
+48V phantom power
Power your microphone easily without using bulky external power supplies as the MG16XU is equipped with a +48V phantom power. This is especially useful for recordings on a condenser mic, which have active electronics. With the MG06XU, you are able to pack lighter for your gigs and events without having to worry about the necessary equipment.
Total harmonic distortion
- 0.01 % @ +8dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003 % @ +18dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- +0.5 dB/-0.5 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual output noise -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO LEVEL knob: Min)
- -88 dB
- PA-130 (DC12 V/1.0 A, Cable length = 1.8 m), 120 V, 60 Hz, MU18 (DC12 V/1.5 A, Cable length = 1.5 m), 100 V-240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- 12 W
- W - 149 mm (5.9")
- H - 62 mm (2.4")
- D - 202 mm (7.9")
- 0.9 kg (1.98 lbs.)
- Included Accessory: AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual, Technical Specifications, Optional Accessory: Mic Stand Adaptor BMS-10A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +40˚C