Yamaha DM-105 Dynamic Wired Microphone Product Description
Meeting Yamaha's High Standards
Yamaha is a world leader in the field of professional audio equipment.
Our technicians drew on this technological and acoustic expertise when developing the DM-105.
It is designed to deliver outstanding sound quality for karaoke or spoken voice.
A Great Choice for Various Types of Use
- Karaoke with friends or family.
- For serious amateur vocalists, either on stage or in the rehearsal studio.
- For announcers (schools, public events, etc.).
Natural Body Design
The DM-105 has the same features as the DM-305, with a black body.
Karaoke fans will like its smooth, natural vocal qualities.
- Microphone Unit Dynamic
- Polar Pattern Unidirectional
- Frequency Response 40 Hz 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m) -54dB 3dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance 500 ohms ?30% (at 1 kHz)
- Connector 3 pin XLR-M type
- Cable: 6mm x 5m cable with XLR-F type connector and 6.3mm plug
- Dimensions (Microphone Only) 51 mm x 169 mm
- Weight (Microphone Only) 220 g