The Wharfedale Pro Diamond Studio 7-BT is an active studio monitor that provides highly accurate sound. The most important thing when mixing is that you have monitors you can rely on with an uncolored sound and full frequency response. With a 6.5" woven fiberglass woofer and two bass reflex ports built into the enclosure, the Diamond Studio 7-BT offers consistent, smooth low-frequency reproduction. A soft dome tweeter extends this same accuracy to the high-frequencies for a smooth studio monitoring experience that doesn't mask a thing.
The Diamond Studio 7-BT provides pairing via Bluetooth to achieve a matched pair without the need for any wires. With RCA and combo jack inputs, the Diamond Studio 7 can comfortably fit into any setup. Adjustable high and low-frequency levels provide customizable sound to suit your listening space and a switch-mode power supply allows compatibility with any power socket worldwide. All of this combined makes the Wharfedale Pro Diamond Studio monitor a reliable and accurate mixing companion.
The Diamond Studio series monitors are built for accuracy. With an accurate, well-tuned frequency response, you can be sure that the Diamond Studio will show every strength and weakness of your session with absolutely no coloration.
With their Bluetooth connectivity, the Diamond Studio can readily stream music for casual listening, or create a stereo pair without the need for any wires. RCA inputs on the back also allow connection to tape machines or turntables, making them well suited to a wide range of studio mixing workflows, or to provide their clear, transparent sound to home audio.
- Active two-way studio monitor for reliable, accurate sound
- 5" fiberglass woofer provides smooth, low-frequency response
- 1" soft dome tweeter provides accurate treble
- RCA stereo inputs for connection with turntables and hi-fi systems
- Balanced combo jack input
- Class D dual amplification for efficient power consumption and increased sound fidelity
- Bluetooth input and wireless stereo linking
- System Type: Active, Two-way bi-amplified
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 25 kHz
- Maximum Output (peak @ 1 m): 113 dB
- LF Transducer: 6.5" woven fiberglass woofer
- HF Transducer: 1" soft dome silk tweeter
- Coil Size: 1"/25.4 mm
- Coverage: 135° Horizontal, 110° Vertical
- System Rated Power (RMS): 150 W
- LF Transducer Power: 90 W continuous, 180 W peak
- HF Transducer Power: 60 W continuous, 120 W peak
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Equalization (dB): HF/LF level adjust (-2, 0, +1, +2)
- System Volume: -∞ to +10 dB
- Amplifier Protection: Yes
- Power On Protection: Power switch on/off mute
- Thermal Protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Electrical Protection: Yes
- Limiter Indicator: Red LED
- Power Indicator: Green LED/white LED (logo)
- Inputs: Combo jack balanced, RCA unbalanced, Bluetooth
- AC Power: 100 V - 240 V
- Cabinet: MDF, black paint finish
- Height: 340 mm/13.39"
- Width: 210 mm/8.27"
- Depth: 260 mm/10.24"
- Weight: 6.84 kg/15.1 lbs