With a typical subwoofer, bass is pumped out from a single point in all directions at once, which can lead to a low-frequency build up, and a washed out sonic output. Even with a few thousand watts of power, you don’t get that focused clarity that you are seeking. Revolutionising the game, QSC have introduced their KS212C Cardioid 3600W Dual 12" Powered Subwoofer.
This unit redirects energy in the forward direction and alleviates the loss of low-frequency that usually leaks out behind the system. Thanks to the double sixth order bandpass, the super-efficient Class D amp, and the state-of-the-art DSP technology, you get the absolute most out of your low-frequency response.
Unlike other systems that can be difficult to monitor once you get up past the 3500-watt range, the KS212C will never let you down. The cardioid power behind this woofer manipulates the delay and polarity to ensure your sound is directed just where you want it. With 15dB more low-frequency output from the front of the speaker than the back, you won’t be blown away by your own bass on stage. The high-performing 1.75” high-frequency drivers also deliver an upper range to match what you are getting down below, for a well-rounded sonic performance. A perfect sub for a range of applications.
QSC KS212C Subwoofer Features
- A massive 3,600-watt dual 12” subwoofer.
- Maximised low-frequency response thanks to the dual sixth order bandpass and cardioid power.
- Outputs more sound in front than behind for premium targeted power.
- M20 socket for attaching a 35mm speaker pole.
- Rugged castors for rolling and moving easily.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Peak Power Capacity: 3600W (2 x 1800W)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range: 39Hz-118Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 44Hz-104Hz (-6 dB)