Are you all about that bass? Then you have found your perfect match with the QSC KS112 2000W 12" Powered Subwoofer. Here you have a top-shelf 12-inch subwoofer that will enhance your K Series system and give you all the extra low-frequency oomph you could ask for. With 2000 watts of high-octane sonic performance, you will have the dance floor thumping until dawn.
The KS112 features a sixth order band pass design that packs loads of power into an otherwise compact and lightweight system. One of the reasons QSC have become such a loved name in the market is due to their unmatched Intrinsic Correction DSP technology, which optimises time, frequency and amplitude for the cleanest and clearest sound possible. Right out of the box, setup couldn’t be easier, aided by a variable crossover config with saveable and recallable presets for a wide range of common functions.
Thanks to the M20-threaded socket, you can use the KS112 vertically or horizontally: a very versatile system that is built to last from rugged components, housed in an attractive wooden painted enclosure.
QSC KS112C Features
- Massive 2,000-watts of mega power in this 12" subwoofer.
- Exceptional low-frequency response from the 6th order bandpass design.
- Much loved QSC Intrinsic Correction technology with optimised time, amplitude and frequency.
- Easy to use with the ability to save and recall your favourite scenes for use across a wide range of applications.
- Deploy vertically or horizontally with the M20 threaded socket.
- Ultra low noise castors, ideal for easy transport and setup.
- Robust and sleek wood painted enclosure.
QSC KS112C Specifications:
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12" subwoofer speaker
- Power Rating: 2000W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (line in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range: 38Hz-121Hz (-10dB)