With the QSC K12.2 K.2 Series 12" 2000W Powered Speaker, QSC really decided to take things to the next level. At 2000 Watts it doubles the power of previous generations, combining this force with a 12-inch woofer for a low end that hums, and a 1.4-inch titanium tweeter that reaches for crystal highs. Not to mention there is increased SPL, a greater bass extension and improved DSP management for unrivalled consistency and clarity.
For musicians, DJs and even very eager party hosts, this is a speaker that will fill the room from edge to edge and ensure every member of the audience receives an aural treat. The onboard factory presets make it extremely easy to select a configuration with the intelligent user interface, or you can take control with the user-adjustable parameters to customise your output. Then, the next time you are rushing towards a start time, you can recall your saved setups.
With DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) included in the package, you won’t have to worry about dead zones and hot spots. Your sound is tweaked to perfection via spatial mapping while the IIR and FIR filters even out the time, frequency and amplitude responses. All while you do what you do best – get the dance floor pumping.
- Incredibly high powered PA speaker with 12” woofer and 1.4” tweeter.
- 2000 Watts from Class D power module.
- Comes with factory presets for easy configuration.
- Customise your sound with user-adjustable interface.
- DMT and Intrinsic Correction DSP for clarity and consistency across the entire room.
- Can be used as a floor monitor.
- Dual cup pole mounts and M10 fittings included.
- Tough ABS construction.
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 12" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1.4" titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1800W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 225W
- Total Power: 2000W