Here you have an inexpensive way to actively monitor your sound accurately and clearly, far beyond the capabilities of regular computer speakers. The PreSonus Eris E5 Powered Studio Monitors Speakers come with strong kevlar woofers that give distortion free low-frequency reproduction, while the silk-dome tweeters give you crystalline highs.
Rather than try and correct audio and make it sound better, these monitors reproduce audio accurately, which is exactly what you need in any studio setup. The E5’s also come with acoustic tuning controls so that you can cater for room vibrations without sacrificing on sound quality. With 80 watts of Class AB amplification, you are well equipped for a wide range of studio applications. Sporting unbalanced RCA and balanced TRS/XLR inputs, the flexible configuration allows you to connect the Eris E5 studio monitors to just about any sound source in your studio.
With an onboard high-pass filter for cutting frequencies below either 80 Hz and 100Hz, plus variable high frequency and midrange controls for boosting up to 6dB. These monitors provide exceptional value for money.
- The perfect way to upgrade your monitoring from multimedia speakers for translatable mixes
- Kevlar 5.25” woofer for powerful low end and minimal distortion even at low frequencies
- 1” silk-dome tweeter that reduces high-end harshness and delivers a rounded, clear high-frequency sound
- 80 Watt Class AB amplification with loads of volume and monitoring prowess
- Unbalanced RCA and Balances TRS/XLR ¼” inputs for connecting to a wide range of devices
- Acoustic tuning controls to balance sound in your studio
- LF Driver Size: 5"
- LF Driver Type: Kevlar cone
- Total Power: 80W Class AB
- Frequency Response: 53Hz-22 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 102 dB SPL @ 1m