PreSonus Eris E4.5 Powered Studio Monitors Speakers are a great addition to any recording setup. They bring a range of benefits over your standard computer speakers when it comes to producing high-quality sound. The Eris 4.5 monitors have kevlar woofers for robust low frequency, and the silk-dome tweeter produces soaring highs. Where your standard speakers are internally trying to improve sound, while more often than not, resulting in distortion and noise, these speakers are all about reproducing with accuracy so your tracks sound flawless on any stereo, without any nasty surprises.
With Class AB amplification and professional acoustic controls, the Eris E4.5 gives professional studio quality monitoring at a very affordable price. There is also the ability to flatten frequency response for even more accurate mixing. Plug into the headphones for attentive personal listening, or be confident that the output is true while you listen with the band.
There is a reason the PreSonus range is so in tune with the real needs of musicians and recordists. Founder Jim Odom was himself a producer, muso and electrical engineer who combined his knowledge to start a company that aimed to provide professional musician and audio engineering tools at an affordable price. This product epitomises those values. Here you will receive outstanding performance at exceptional value.
- 4.5” robust Kevlar woofer
- 1” silk-dome crystalline tweeter
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 1/8" TS, RCA, and bare-wire inputs
- 50 watt Class AB amplification
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Acoustic tuning controls for flattened response and mix accuracy
- Total Power: 50W Class AB (with 25W per speaker)
- Frequency Range: 70Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 100 dB
- Input Types: 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x 1/8" TS (aux in), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types: 1 x 1/8" (headphones)