NEC NP-UM361XG XGA Projector 3600 Lumens Product Description
Less shadow and glare give the presenter more space to engage with audience and enhance the experience with interactive white boards
Ultra short throw projection optimal for classrooms and meeting areas
Shadows do not easily form even when someone stands in front of the projector, making it suitable for classrooms, small meeting areas, shop windows, and a wide variety of other locations if installed on the wall or the ceiling.
Optional interactive solution
This interactive unit provides extensive drawing functionality to the projector and allows characters and drawings to be projected on the screen while making a presentation, which can be saved to your computer. It is possible to mount this unit on the body of the projector, which means that it can be used not only when the projector is mounted on a wall, but also when it is placed on a table. It can also reduce shadow and/or glare on the image for audience.
For unique applications, projecting images onto a table, floor or ceiling is possible.
20 W speaker helps enable effective use of a microphone
A built-in monaural speaker with powerful 20 W output provides excellent sound even in classrooms and conference rooms. This projector also comes with a microphone input, allowing voice to be projected via the internal speaker.
Accessory cable cover
The terminals are placed in the screen side of the projector and are protected with a cable cover. The cover keeps cables tidy.
Get Connected with a Wide Selection of Inputs and Outputs
USB display function Using a commercially available USB cable (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications) to connect the computer with the projector allows you to send your computer screen image and sound to the projector without the need of traditional computer cables. (USB cable not supplied)
The projector also has a viewer function that lets you project images (JPEG) stored on USB memory, so you can give presentations without a computer.
Dual HDMI inputs and MHL
Among the wide selection of inputs are dual HDMI inputs with HDCP for connecting to high-definition sources such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and personal computers. One of them supports MHL (Mobile High-definition Link), to project videos and photos on a connected smart phone or a tablet.
This function enables the remote control to be used to adjust volume of self-powered external speakers that are connected to the projector.
Advanced Networking Capabilities
Image Express Utility Lite
Using Image Express Utility Lite contained on the supplied NEC Projector CD-ROM provides wired band wireless data and audio transmission via a peer-to-peer connection or over the network.
Wireless Image Utility
Wireless Image Utility (WIU) can send images and documents directly from your iOS or Android devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android tablet, which enables sending real-time images recorded with the device’s internal camera, web pages searched for on the device or cloud files in a file-sharing application to the projector. (Requires the optional wireless LAN module, NP05LM.)
NaViSet Administrator 2
This software is an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management and control functionality of the majority of NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is ideal for multi-device installations over larger infrastructures.
Virtual Remote Tool
The utility software “Virtual Remote Tool” included on the accessory CD-ROM enables display of a Virtual Remote screen (or toolbar) on your computer screen. This helps you to switch the projector’s power on or off and select signals from the computer cable (VGA), serial cable,or LAN connection.
Other Advanced Capabilities
- Simple access point
- PC Control Utility 4.0 for Windows
- PC Control Utility 5.0 for Mac
- Crestron RoomViewTM with emergency function
- AMX BEACON
- HTTP server
Other Useful Features and Functions
- Powerful 20-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- Auto power on via the RGB (15-pin) or HDMI input connecto when a signal is detected from a computer
- Sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector a set countdown times
- Power management enables projector to automatically turn of when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
- No signal guidance for easy cable connections
- Plug and play intuitive setup and operation
- Built-in H/V keystone, pinction, and cornerstone correction
- Includes a remote with a control ID registration function, which allows operation of multiple projectors with a single remote control
- Wall Color Correction for vivid images even without a screen
- DICOM simulation
- Security bar / Kensington lock / control panel lock and password lock
- Low power consumption (less than 0.4 W in 240 V AC stand-by mode) minimizes energy costs
- The carbon meter lets you check the amount of CO2 you reduced by using ECO mode