Designed for use in smaller venues, the Mackie SRM-FLEX is a portable PA column system that can be easily moved, set up and operated by one person. It breaks down into four parts and comes in a gig bag and dust cover for easy portability from gig to gig. The SRM-FLEX is a 1300W two-way audio system with a 10″ woofer, six 2″ speakers and 6 integrated digital microphones.
The digital mixer features active controls, 2-band EQ on channels 1 and 2, three instrument-specific tone modes, and three preset options. Speakers, lines, accessories and auxiliary inputs allow you to connect sources for all types of gigs. The SRM-FLEX's built-in Bluetooth capability allows you not only to stream music from a mobile phone, but also to mix air through a user-friendly app on your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Six 2" high-frequency speakers with a 10" subwoofer deliver room-filling sound for audiences of up to 100 people.
- 1300W high power amplifier
- Built-in Bluetooth functionality for wireless music streaming and app control from any iOS or Android device
- The physical mixer control does not work on the app for seamless switching between mixing on the SRM-Flex or anywhere else in the room.
- 6 digital mixers with DSP, channel level and volume
- Voice-specific applications for music, speech and live performance
- 2-band EQ on each mono channel
- The taste of reverb
- Two XLR-1/4" mic/line/instrument inputs
- A stereo pair of 1/4" line inputs
- 3.5mm stereo auxiliary input
- An XLR line output is suitable for connection to an SRM-Flex accessory or main mix control
- The global energy supply has an aggressive correction
- Divides into four sections for easy transportation, organization, and one-person operation
- A subwoofer/mixer is connected
- Includes carrying case (for array module and extensions) and dust cover (for subwoofer/mixer module)