The LD Systems U505 BPH 2 Wireless Headset Microphone System radio systems for vocals and speech deliver impressive performance and high reliability, which will certainly exceed your expectations. We have designed the range specifically for professional users to ensure that your performance is an impressive and emotional experience.
Selectable transmit power up to 30 mW provides the U500® vocal sets with a free-field range of over 100 metres. The True Diversity UHF wireless systems are equipped with an automatic scan facility to find the best free frequency, and convenient one-touch infrared synchronisation of transmitter and receiver to facilitate easy set up.
High-contrast OLED displays provide an excellent overview of functions, with indicators for group, channel, radio frequency, and signal strength and battery status. You can even enter individual usernames. In addition to the squelch function, the transmitter’s silent pilot tone ensures fail-safe operation. It protects against interference and mutes the receiver if signals without this tone are present. The U500®’s efficient technology and high-quality components provide clear, distortion-free transmission without latency or artefacts. Low power consumption means that the transmitter can run for up to 10 hours with 2 x AA batteries.
- True diversity UHF wireless system
- Shock-mounted dynamic and condenser microphone capsules
- Automatic channel scan
- Easy one-touch infrared frequency syncing
- Pilot tone squelch circuit prevents noise
- Switchable RF transmitter output (2, 10 or 30 mW)
- Rugged enclosures
- High-contrast OLED display
- Frequency response: 30 - 16000Hz, 20 - 20.000Hz
- Transmission frequency range: 584 - 608MHz
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Channels: 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)
- Inputs: Mini-XLR (3-pin)
- Groups: 8
- Antenna inputs: 2