If you are looking for all in one convenience on the go, then look no further than the LD Systems MAUI 5 GO. This is a world first column PA that runs on battery power, housing a robust lithium-ion battery pack with up to 6 hours of life.
The Maui 5 GO has Bluetooth technology for wireless connection to microphones, Hi-Z instruments, line inputs and music streaming from your mobile device. It houses all your amplified speech and performance needs in one tidy package, weighing under 13kg.
The Maui 5 GO is fast to transport and setup. It has four pieces and assembles via super easy, custom multi-pin connectors. The driver configuration gives a clear wide dispersion and high class feedback resistance to achieve room filling, crisp sound. Boasting a maximum output of 800 watts, LD Systems Maui 5 GO is the loudest portable battery powered PA available. It is perfect for audiences of up to 100 people .
The Maui 5 GO system gives you exceptional audio quality due to LD’s LECC DSP that includes a multi-band limiter, compressor, and equalizer and has crossover functions. The built in 4 channel mixer gives you ultimate control over the individual outputs, subwoofer and main level control, so you can achieve that perfect balanced sound.
- 6 hours of continuous performance from the rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- LD Systems patent pending Quick-Swap Technology for instant battery pack replacement
- Massive 800 watts of power making this the loudest battery powered system available
- Good for crowds up to 100
- Onboard 4 channel mixer
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Multi-band limiter, equalizer and compressor with crossover functions
Product Video Reviews
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Dispersion: (H x V) 120° x 20 °
- Overall height: 1.9m
- Weight: 12.3 kg
- Rechargeable batteries: 28.8 V / 5200 mAh