The LD Systems HPA6 is a superb headphone amplifier that has 6 independent channels and loads of features for a diverse range of audio uses. All six channels have a 6.3mm TRS headphone output with level controls and mono/stereo mixing, and left/right muting for ultimate monitoring control.
The 6.33mm TRS main AUX input also has main/aux balance control for mixing with other sources seamlessly. There are 2 6.33mm TRS outputs per channel on the rear to connect up to 18 headphones. This system is perfect for robust professional uses.
- 6 independent headphone amp channels
- Dual function mix/balance control on every channel
- Front panel aux input for each channel
- Individual monitoring settings and output level control
- 4 segment LED monitoring for precision
- 1 x front and 2 x rear headphone jacks for each channel
- Up to 18 headphones can be plugged in at once
- Inputs: 8 (1 Main Input (Stereo), 1 Direct In (Stereo), 6 Aux In (Stereo))
- Input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm TRS
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 217mm
- Weight: 3kg