Jabra Speak 410 Portable USB Conference Speakerphone Product Description
Entry-level portable USB conference speakerphone
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Set up meetings instantly
- Skype for Business Certified
Clear and clear sound for efficient meetings
Omni-directional microphone conveys everyone's voice
Set up meetings instantly
Easy to use, compatible with all major UC platforms
Hold meetings on the go
Compact portable design for easy plug-and-play connection
- Plug and play to PC or UC platform
Built-in omnidirectional microphone
- With a 360-degree microphone that picks up sounds from all angles, you can listen and hear.
HD voice / wideband audio
- HD Voice creates a natural and lively conversation. No more struggling to hear what they are saying.
- Visually guide usage with intuitive LED indicators.
- Very clear sound without echo or distortion even at maximum volume.
Smart button (off by default)
- Smart button (off by default) Control with voice assistant (depending on your smartphone) or speed dial call with one-touch Smart button. You need to configure the PC application with Jabra Direct.
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone
- 360-degree coverage for hands-free collaboration allows viewing from all angles
- DSP technology
- Extremely clear sound without echo or distortion even at maximum volume
- Wideband audio / HD audio
- High quality audio for the best sound
- Bluetooth A2DP
- USB cable
- Plug & play connection to PC softphone / UC system
- Full compatibility with UC systems and VoIP clients:
- Provides seamless call integration with leading Unified Communications (UC) systems and PC softphones, including Microsoft Lync, IBM Sametime, Cisco, Avaya, and Skype for Business.
- LED indicator
- Intuitive user interface
- Jabra Direct
- Easy softphone integration. Configure Jabra Speak 410 with Jabra Direct
FAQ: What is the difference between the Jabra UC vs. MS Model
The Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions are identical with the exception that the MS version will automatically set itself as the default device in Skype for Business and Lync applications.
Both the Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions will work for either application just fine. If you are using Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync, the UC device will work fine, but the MS optimized device will be auto recognized and vice-versa, the MS device will work just fine in UC environments.
Both variants works with Skype for Business, Lync, Teams, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Zoom and etc.