The Bose S1 Pro Multi-position PA System with Battery is the ultimate all-in-one PA for soloists and those holding small events. With a built-in audio HQ to eliminate noise and hotspots, you couldn’t ask for better sound dispersion.
The S1 Pro has two channels that each has EQ, ToneMatch technology and reverb so that your voice and your instruments will sound top notch. The third channel has one-touch Bluetooth pairing so you can simultaneously stream your music without having to switch up your cables. In the marketplace, Bose is well known for exceptional sound quality, and the classy S1 Pro is no exception to the rule.
With the S1 Pro multi-position, the sound comes through the front enclosure, as well as the sides of the unit, so you get an all angles, room-filling, sound with just a single unit.
The S1 system is lightweight for its class and has a handy carry handle for quick setup, pack down and transport. There is also a Li-ion battery pack for wireless use on the go.
Not just for live shows, the S1 Pro is also a capable practice amplifier, with AUX input and Bluetooth technology, it makes a good playback system. So, whatever your function, you should consider this system as the new member to your equipment family.
- Perfect PA for solo acts, small performances and event speaker systems.
- Light enough to carry around via the ergonomic handle.
- Wide sound dispersion for eliminating hotspots and built-in auto EQ.
- Independent EQ and reverb on first two channels.
- 3rd channel with dedicated Bluetooth and AUX input for smooth playback and streaming.
Product Video Reviews
- Mixer Channels: 3
- Mic Pre amps: 2
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" TRS (line out)
- Dimensions: 13.1” height x 9.4” width x 11.1” depth
- Weight: 7.12 kg