If you are looking to capture audio on the go, then look no further than the Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1701/L Portable Camera Mount Wireless Lavalier System. This little mic is perfect for video production, newsgathering and all mobile applications. If you need a robust and reliable way to capture high-quality sound for your videos, then this is the solution for you.
This System 10 offering includes the ATW-R1700 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter with MT830cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone and is designed to work with a wide range of cameras and devices. The camera mount is extremely easy to configure and use with a push button sync and scan option for finding the perfect channel for your location.
The digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operations deliver premium sound quality and interference-free performance so you can get that perfect take, first take. Also, due to operating on the 2.4 GHz range, you will never pick up any TV interference. Sometimes when you are recording on the fly, there are no chances for do-overs, so don’t take any chances when it comes to your equipment. Make an investment in quality.
Be sure to check if there are any legal or legislative requirements for operating a wireless system in your location before use.
- Handy portable camera mount lavalier wireless microphone system for recording camera audio on the go
- 24-bit/48 kHz digital wireless operation for high-quality sound and consistent performance
- Free from TV interference on the 2.4 GHz range
- Compact and convenient size
- Rechargeable 12-hour battery
- Easy to set up and sync with single button controls
- Analogue or digital: Digital
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic range: 109 dB
- Line of sight: 100-200 ft.
- Bandwidth: 2400 MHz