Audio-Technica PRO 42 Description
Audio-Technica PRO 42 Condenser Boundary Microphone is designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO 42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond. With a wide-range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
Audio-Technica PRO 42 Specification:
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70-14,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 1.2 oz (35 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 1.44" (36.6 mm) maximum width, 2.14" (54.3 mm) maximum length, 0.61" (15.5 mm) height
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- CABLE: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached