The Audio-Technica BPHS2C Broadcast Stereo Headset with Cardioid Condenser Boom Microphone is designed for monitoring and speech capturing for news broadcasts and sports commentary. The headset features a low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design that minimizes outside ambiance. The attached boom microphone features a frequency response tailored for speech capturing. The headset comes with a detachable 9.8' long cable with a TA6F 6-pin connector at the headset end, and at the other end, a 3-pin XLR male connector for the microphone output and a 3.5mm phone plug for the headphone input.
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rigid boom with strong, flexible gooseneck section allows microphone to be adjusted and stay in place
- Memory foam earpads and headband allow headset to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- 9.8' detachable cable with TA6F connector