Audio-Technica ATW-1311/ PRO 8HEcW Wireless System Description
Audio-Technica's System 10 PRO rack-mount digital wireless system provides wireless that's so simple to use, so dependable, high quality audio at an affordable price.
Audio-Technica ATW-1311/ PRO 8HEcW System 10 Pro Wireless Mic System comes with:
Audio-Technica System 10 PRO ATW-RC13 Rack-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver
System 10 Pro Dual Channel Receiver.
- 1x ATW-RC13 Rack-mount receiver chassis
- 2x ATW-RU13 Receiver unit
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range
- Up to five chassis (ten receiver units) can be linked and used simultaneous
Audio Technica ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter
- Beltpack transmitter for System 10 / System 10 Pro
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV/ 3G interference
- Dual-colour LED power/battery/mute indicator
Audio-Technica Audio-Technica PRO 8HEcW Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Microphone
The PRO 8HEcW includes a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack transmitters. The PRO 8HEcW dimensions, polar pattern and included large windscreen are identical to those of the PRO 8HEx.
Key features of the Audio-Technica PRO 8HEcW Dynamic Headworn Microphone
- Offers highly intelligible individual voice reproduction
- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
- Features a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Terminates in a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style body-pack transmitters