The Audio Technica ATM350PL Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with Piano Mounting System is designed for use with grand or upright pianos, giving you the tools to perform with confidence in the studio or in live sound reinforcement applications.
The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. It includes an AT8491P magnetic piano mount and strong, flexible AT8490L 9" gooseneck. The mic can be securely fastened to any metal portion of the piano and positioned to stay where you want it.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, and well-balanced mic response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount magnetic piano mount attaches securely to the frame or other metal part of the piano and provides shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount 9" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option