Designed for acoustic guitars, the Audio-Technica ATM350GL is a system providing a cardioid condenser microphone, a 9" gooseneck, and other tools to help you mount the mic to your instrument with ease.
The mic itself is able to handle high SPLs, giving you a cardioid polar pattern that reduces side and rear pickup and fosters isolation of your instrument in loud environments. A frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz helps to deliver a crisp and natural sound. Should you need to minimize low-frequency rumble from your instrument or the room, the mic's in-line power module has a switchable high-pass, roll-off filter at 80 Hz.
Great if you prefer to position the mic close to your instrument, the 9" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, allowing you to play freely with the microphone staying in place, no matter how much you move about. With the included guitar mount, you can secure the mic to any stringed instrument with a body depth of 3.5 to 5.3". A violin mount with hook-and-loop fasteners is included, as is a protective carrying case.
Key Features at a Glance
- For acoustic guitars
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility when performing live
- Rugged UniMount 9" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping the microphone accurately positioned
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to reduce undesired ambient noise
- Included violin mount with a hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
- Optional interchangeable elements include the UE-H hypercardioid and UE-O omnidirectional elements (both available separately)