One of the most important tools in the musician or sound engineer toolbox is a good pair of monitoring headphones. Much like a tradesman can’t exist without a hammer, anyone serious about sound requires a high-quality set of headphones. So if you are a fledgeling audio engineer or amateur home recordist, the Audio-Technica ATH-M20x (Black) headphones are a great, affordable option for you. Or, maybe you just want to listen to your music with premium sound. These 'phones suit a wide range of functions.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20x feature a closed-back design and house 40mm neodymium magnet drivers for crystal clear audio quality and rich bass. They will give you all the clarity you need to make the right decisions while mixing and recording and you won’t find any nasty surprises when it comes time to play back on another system. The circum-aural over the ear cups feature cushy padding to block out environmental noise and provide optimal comfort even during the most gruelling sessions.
Once you upgrade to a set of headphones like this, you’ll never go back.
- High-quality set of monitoring headphones
- Strong and sturdy quality with cutting-edge Audio-Technica technology for a premium listening experience
- Frequency response of 15Hz-20kHz
- Closed back design with 40mm rare earth, neodymium magnet drivers
- Copper clad wire voice coils
- Optimised for recreational listening, studio tracking an mixing
- Enhanced low-frequency performance and distortion free bass
- Over the ear circum-aural design with comfortable padding for long wear and external noise filtering
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Over the ear)
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 47 ohms