If you are looking for a high-quality microphone at an affordable price, then look no further. The Audio-Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone is a large diaphragm condenser that brings outstanding performance and extreme versatility to all your project, studio or live applications.
The AT2050 has three switchable pickup patterns so you can choose from cardioid, omni and figure-8, to perfectly hone your sound based on your specific setting. It also has an 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad for premium sound clarity. This offering from Audio-Technica is both reliable and consistent – it won’t be responsible for any annoying feedback or cutouts while you are playing or recording. Focus your energy on your sound, rather than glitchy hardware.
The dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporised for robust performance over many years of use. The AT2050 comes with a protective carry pouch for withstanding life on the road.
- A dual large diaphragm condenser mic that offers smooth, rich and clear sound with low noise
- Features a wide dynamic range high SPL handling
- Switch between cardioid, omni and figure-8 polar patterns to completely customise your sound based on your setting and use
- Frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off of 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- High and low impedance capabilities with an impedance of 120 ohms
- Can take a maximum sound level of 149dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Weighs only 400 grams
- Accessories include a shock mount, a threaded adapter, and a soft protective carry pouch
- Runs on +48 volt phantom power
- Diaphragm Size: 0.8" (20.3mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 149dB (159dB w/10dB Pad)
- Output Impedance: 120 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77dB
- Self Noise: 17dB
- Low Cut Filter: 80Hz (-12dB/octave)