The Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone packs loads of features for delivering great sound quality at an affordable price. If you need a microphone for studio or live applications that can deliver on low noise, while withstanding high sound pressure levels, then this an option to consider.
The AT2035 is a large diaphragm condenser that features a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter, custom shock mounts and 10dB pd to handle high SPL with ease. The side addressed cardioid polar pattern gives you high detail and low noise across a wide range of functions making this mic extremely versatile and reliable.
Whether you are recording vocals or instruments in the studio, fronting a band, micing up your instruments, or podcasting at home – this mic has plenty to offer.
Ruggedly constructed, the AT2035 is built for a long life on the road, or an even longer life in your studio. It also comes with a protective carry case and a custom shock mount to ward against nasty feedback and interference.
- A large diaphragm condenser mic for clear, noise-free sound across a wide range of applications
- Features high SPL handling and a wide dynamic range thanks to the 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Custom shock mounts also assist in reducing noise at high and low levels
- Permanently polarised condenser with fixed change back plate
- Cardioid polar pattern for rich sound quality
- Frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz and low-frequency roll-of of 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Maximum input sound level of 148 dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Connects via 3-pin XLRM-type
- Includes shock mount, threaded adapter and carry pouch
- +48V phantom power
Product Video Reviews
- Diaphragm Size: 0.96" (24.3mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 148dB (158dB w/10dB Pad)
- Output Impedance: 120 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 82dB
- Self Noise: 12dB
- Low Cut Filter: 80Hz (-12dB/octave)