AUDAC COM108 Public Address Amplifier 80W 100V Product Description
The COM108 is a compact but versatile public address mixing amplifier which offers solutions for small to medium size audio systems in commercial installations. Typical application are background music systems in retail stores, bars, restaurants and office buildings.
The compact and simple design allows installation in any location and operation through any possible user.
The amplifier is designed using Class-D amplifier technology and delivers an output power of 80 Watt to constant voltage (100V and 70V) or low impedance (4 Ohm) audio systems. A switch mode power supply allows compatibility with a wide variation of mains voltages for global compatibility.
A stereo line input allows connection for a wide variation of audio sources such as media players, radio tuners, internet audio players, ... and many more. A balanced mic / line input allows connection for an announcement microphone with compatibility for condenser microphones using the integrated phantom power supply (15V). A priority switch overrides the background music when enabled, and compatibility with voice file players is guaranteed by the wide gain adjustment possibility (0 dB - +50 dB).
The COM108 is a table-top standing device, while rack mounting in 10.5" or 19" equipment racks is possible using an optionally available mounting set (MBS310).
- Dimensions 217.5 x 43.7 x 300 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 3 kg
- Mounting 1/2 19” / 1 HE or tabletop
- Construction Steel
- Colours Black
- Accessories Optional 19” Rackmount adapter
- Signal / Noise > 90 dB
- THD+N (@ 1 kHz) < 0.5% (1/2 Rated Power)
- Crosstalk (@ 1 kHz) > 70 dB
- Technology Class-D
- Inputs Priority mute contact
- Cooling Convection cooled
- Operating temperature 0° ~ 40° @ 95% Humidity
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Supply Switching mode
- Outputs Connector 4-pin Euro Terminal Block (Pitch - 5.08 mm)
- Voltage / Impedance 100/ 70 V / 4 Ω
- Inputs Balanced Microphone Sensitivity (1W/1m) -0 dB ~ +50 dB
- Connector 3-pin Euro Terminal Block (Pitch - 3.81 mm)
- Type 1 x Balanced Microphone
- Unbalanced Stereo Connector RCA / 3.5 mm Jack
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) -4 dB ~ 20 dB
- Power Supply Operating 100 ~ 240 V AC / 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Inputs Balanced Microphone Phantom Power 15 V DC
- RMS Power @ 4 Ω 1 x 80 W
- DC Short circuit
- Over heating
- Signal limiting