Logitech Rally Premium Ultra-HD ConferenceCam System Product Description
ALL TOGETHER NOW
Logitech Rally delivers studio-quality video, unmatched voice clarity, and RightSense automation for better meetings with video conferencing applications that work with USB devices, including Google Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Skype? for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. With modular audio, thoughtful cable management and premium finishes, Rally integrates beautifully into medium and larger rooms.
With an Ultra-HD imaging system, Rally delivers brilliantly sharp video, outstanding color, and exceptional optical accuracy at resolutions up to 4K. Logitech RightLight??technology optimizes light balance to emphasize faces and render natural-looking skin tones, even in dim or backlit conditions.
ADVANCED MODULAR AUDIO
Crystal-clear audio is essential for world-class video conferencing, and Rally excels in delivering sound that's natural, crisp, and highly intelligible. Logitech RightSound??enhances voice clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers. Exquisitely sensitive mic pods ensure that everyone in the meeting can be clearly heard while stand-alone speakers fill larger rooms with rich, life-like sound.
SLEEK INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Every component in the Rally system features premium industrial design suitable for any professional setting. Even as Rally helps everyone look and sound great during video meetings, each part of the system looks great in its own right. The premium PTZ camera at the core of the system is elegantly finished in matte black with slate gray metal trim, complemented by sleekly designed audio components and accessories that look great in any room.
ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE
Logitech RightSense is a suite of technologies built into Rally that automate a better user experience. RightSight??perfectly auto-frames participants no matter their distance from the lens. RightLight prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones while RightSound enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers to support better meetings ?automatically!
SMART CABLING AND CONTENT SHARING
With a Display Hub and Table Hub to keep cables neat and organized, Rally components and the meeting computer remain securely out of sight. Connected by a single CAT6 cable, both hubs feature a full complement of connections so you can locate the meeting computer near the display or at the table. An HDMI input on the Table Hub eliminates the need for extra-cost cable extenders and makes wired content sharing easy.
SEE EVERYONE, PERFECTLY FRAMED
Logitech RightSight camera control?automatically moves and adjusts the lens to comfortably frame meeting participants in rooms of all shapes and sizes.
LET THE SUNSHINE IN
Even in meeting rooms with bright windows, Logitech RightLight technology with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) prioritizes faces and human figures over objects and surfaces. The result is a balanced image that renders participants in flattering light with reduced glare and softer shadows, even in dim or backlit conditions
ADAPTIVE PAN, TILT AND ZOOM
Pan and tilt speeds automatically adapt to the level of zoom. The result: faster camera movement when zoomed out for quick framing and slower camera movement when zoomed in for more control.
FRONT OF ROOM AUDIO
Unlike tabletop speakerphones that decouple voices from video, Rally speakers are designed for placement at the front of the room. By aligning speakers with the display, a person's voice and video both come from the same place and never from behind you ? so conversations feel more natural and lifelike.
OPTIONAL MOUNTING KIT
Add Rally Mounting Kit for a streamlined installation of each component. Strong wall mounts allow ideal placement for the camera and two speakers, while ventilated mounting plates attach the display and table hubs on a wall or beneath a table. Two cleverly-designed retainers keep cables secure.
LOUD AND CLEAR
The Rally display hub powers up to two speakers, providing rich sound even in larger rooms. A patent-pending suspension system virtually eliminates vibrations that travel through walls, stands, and tables. This improves echo cancellation while keeping video shake-free, even at high volume levels and when zoomed in.
UP TO 7 MIC PODS
For rooms with more than 10 participants, add Rally Mic Pods to expand audio coverage and provide convenient access to mute controls. Each pod adds coverage for six more participants, so you can deploy Rally in large meeting spaces and boardrooms with up to 46 people.
FLEXIBLE MIC POD CABLING
A more flexible alternative to daisy-chain connections, Rally Mic Pod Hub makes it easy to run cables beneath the table with three connections for Rally Mic Pods or additional Mic Pod Hubs. With a single-cable connection, participants can reposition individual mic pods to make space on the table or to bring mute control within easy reach.
- Ultra-HD imaging system supports:
- 4 K, 1440 p, 1080 p, 900 p, 720 p, and SD at 30 fps
- 1080 p, 720 p at 30 fps and 60 fps
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- Pan: ?90?
- Tilt: +50? / -90?
- 15x HD zoom
- Field of View:
- 3 camera presets
- Kensington security slot
- Video mute/unmute LED indicator
- Standard tripod thread
- Lens parks at -90? in sleep mode for assured privacy
RALLY MIC POD
- Pickup range: 4.5 m diameter
- Four omnidirectional microphones forming eight acoustic beams
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Background noise suppression
- Mute button with LED status indicator
- Captive 2.95 m 12-pin cable
- Daisy chain up to 7 Rally Mic Pods
- Frequency response: 90 Hz ? 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: >-27 dB +/-1 dB @ 1 Pa
- Microphone data rate: 48 kHz
- Recommended # of participants:
Rally (one Mic Pod): 10
Additional participants per Mic Pod: 6
Recommended participants for Rally with 7 Mic Pods: 46
- High-performance 76 mm driver with rare-earth magnet
- Patent-pending suspension system eliminates vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Mini XLR cable connects to Rally Display Hub for both signal and power
- Speaker volume 95 dB SPL @1 W, 100 dB SPL @7.5 W, both +/-2 dB at ? meter
- Sensitivity: 95+/-2 dB SPL at ? meter
- Distortion: 200 Hz?300 Hz < 2.5%, 300 Hz?10 kHz < email@example.com W
- Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
RALLY TABLE HUB
- Single CAT6A cable connection to Rally Display Hub ( 5 m cable included, supports customer-supplied cables up to 50 m)
- Active speaker detection: analyzes audio from up to 7 Mic Pods and 56 beams every 8ms
- 12 Pin connector for Rally Mic Pod
- HDMI Type A passthrough to Display Hub (x2)
- USB Type C
- USB Type A (reserved for future capability)
- USB Type B (connects to meeting room computer)
- RJ45 (reserved for future capability)
- Power input
RALLY DISPLAY HUB
- HDMI Type A (x2) (connects to displays)
- USB C (connects to Rally Camera)
- USB Type B (connects to meeting room computer)
- RJ45 (connects to Table Hub)
- Mini XLR (x2)
- Powers one or two Rally Speakers
- Power input
- RF remote control (line of sight not required)
- CR2032 batteries (included)
CABLES / POWER
- Camera to Display Hub
- 2 m USB 3.1 Type C to USB Type C 3.1
- Conference Room Computer to Display or Table Hub
- 2 m USB 3.1 Type A to USB Type B
- Display Hub to Table Hub
5 m CAT6A Ethernet cable (supports customer-supplied cables up to 50 m
- Display Hub to Speaker (x2)
2.95 m Mini XLR (supports customer-supplied extension cables up to 3 m
- Conference Room Computer to Displays (x2)
2 m HDMI A
- Mic Pod
2.95 m: Hardwired with 12 pin connector
- Power Outlets to Power Supplies (x2)
- Power Supplies to Table Hub / Display Hub (x2)
- RALLY MOUNTING KIT
Rally Mounting Kit with cable retainers (x2) and mounting brackets for camera, speakers (x2), and hubs (x2)
- RALLY MIC POD
Deploy up to 7 Rally Mic Pods for greater audio coverage in larger rooms
- MIC POD MOUNT
Anchors mics and hides cables for a finished look
- RALLY MIC POD HUB
Connect 1-3 Rally Mic Pods (or additional hubs) for placement flexibility and under-table cabling
- RALLY SPEAKER
Add a second Rally Speaker for larger rooms
COMPATIBILITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Certified for Skype for Business and ready for Teams
- Zoom Certified
- Fuze Certified
- Certified for Google Hangouts Meet Hardware
- Microsoft Cortana? certified
- Cisco Jabber? and WebEx Compatible
- Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras