Jabra Speak 810 MS Professional Stationary Conference Speakerphone Product Description
Professional stationary speakerphone with crystal clear sound for larger conference roomsSuperior audio for larger conference calls
Premium UC experience
Superior audio for larger conference callsUnique ZoomTalk microphones ensure everyone is heard with up to 15 attendees
Premium UC experienceSet up in seconds with out of the box compatibility with all leading UC platforms
Seamless ConnectivityGet your meetings started quicker than ever via USB, Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm connection to laptops or smartphones.
Bluetooth Class 1
- Easy Bluetooth® connection to tablets and mobile phones. Range of up to 30 metres on Class 1 devices.
Connect to Smartphone/Tablet with 3.5 mm Jack
- Plug the attached 3.5 mm jack cable into the headset port on your mobile device.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology
- Crystal clear sound without echo or distortion - even at maximum volume level.
Full compatibility with UC systems and VoIP clients
- Seamless integration and call control with leading UC systems/PC softphones, such as Microsoft Skype for Business, IBM Sametime, Cisco, Avaya and Skype.
USB charge out port
- Recharge your smartphone or tablet during your presentation.
- Intelligent directional microphones that focus on the human voice and not noise.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Unified Communication
- Meeting with
- Up to 15 People
- Stationary (USB and 3.5 mm jack)
- Great for
- Works with
- Smartphone with jack and softphone
FAQ: What is the difference between the Jabra UC vs. MS ModelThe Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions are identical with the exception that the MS version will automatically set itself as the default device in Skype for Business and Lync applications.
Both the Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions will work for either application just fine. If you are using Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync, the UC device will work fine, but the MS optimized device will be auto recognized and vice-versa, the MS device will work just fine in UC environments.
Both variants works with Skype for Business, Lync, Teams, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Zoom and etc.