Jabra Speak 710 MS Premium Portable Speakerphone Product Description
Immersive sound for calls and music
Experience the omni-directional microphone and HD Voice. Ideal for voice, music and multimedia The omni-directional microphone provides 360-degree coverage and picks up sounds from any angle.
HD Voice/wideband audio gives you superior sound for the best voice collaboration – making sure that everyone is heard with crystal clear clarity.
The high-performing omni-directional microphone has 360-degree pick-up, allowing everyone to be heard. Ideal for conference calls with up to 6 attendees.
With more power than ever before, the Hi-Fi-grade speakers play music without distortion at maximum volume levels.
Pair two Jabra Speak 710 devices together for a full stereo experience
Intuitive plug-and-play connectivity
Connect in seconds to a laptop, smartphone or tablet via USB or Bluetooth®
Exclusive portable design
Be mobile with a lightweight design (298 g), protective travel pouch and 15 hours of battery life
Pair two Jabra Speak 710s wirelessly
Looking for true, stereo sound or hosting a bigger meeting? You can pair two Jabra Speak 710s in seconds and easily cover a meeting room of 12 people or enjoy even more powerful stereo music.
- Peak output power
- 10 watt
- Microphone type
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR)
- +70 dB
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, IC, EAC, RRC, CCC, RCM, KCC, TELEC, iDA, NCC, RoHS, REACH, ETA, SIRIM, SDPPI, RCM, NTC Industrial Certifications: Bluetooth 4.1, Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Alcatel, Unify
- USB 2.0 & Bluetooth® – USB cord ~ 100cm
- Bluetooth® standard
- Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Bluetooth Core
- Class 1, Version 4.0, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP
- Wireless range
- Up to 30 m
- Supported Bluetooth® profiles
- Headset profile v1.2 , hands free profile v1.6, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- Up to 15 hours
- PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370)
- USB BT audio device/HID dongle. Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Charging power & time
- USB 5V / 500 mA – charging time 3h
- Speakerphone weight
- 298 g / 10.51 oz.
- Whats in the box
- Jabra Speak 710 – Jabra Link 370 USB adapter – Quick Start Guide – Neoprene pouch – Warranty leaflet
FAQ: What is the difference between the Jabra UC vs. MS Model
The Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions are identical with the exception that the MS version will automatically set itself as the default device in Skype for Business and Lync applications.
Both the Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions will work for either application just fine. If you are using Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync, the UC device will work fine, but the MS optimized device will be auto recognized and vice-versa, the MS device will work just fine in UC environments.
Both variants works with Skype for Business, Lync, Teams, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Zoom and etc.