When you first set up the Bose L1 Model ll PA system, you will be amazed at how clear and wide the sound stretches from corner to corner. While it is still compact and lightweight, it packs a whole lot of power. The signature Bose sound gives almost 180 degrees of consistent sound quality across the entire room, so when your audience moves around, the sound goes with them.
Great for audiences up to 500, the L1 Model II features articulated array speaker technology that gives spectacular tonal balance. There are 24 perfectly angled mounted drivers to give you crystal clear highs, a balanced midsection, and humming lows. Depending on the power you want, you can select between the B1 or B2 Bass module, but whatever your choice, the subwoofers give the oomph to get the dance floor pumping.
Despite the features it boasts, the Bose L1 Model II is still very easy to transport and set up in a flash. There are four retractable legs and a simplified control section in the power stand. Ruggedly reinforced, this system is built for life on the road.
- 24 speaker articulated array giving 180 wide dispersion coverage.
- Perfect for crowds up to 500.
- Compact and lightweight design that slots together easily for speedy setup.
- Rugged and durable components for long life.
- Onboard ToneMatch port for easy digital connection to the optional T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine.
- Comes with loudspeaker line array, powerstand, bass module and carry bags.
- Optional upgrades/ components includes: Bose B1 base module, Bose T4S ToneMatch Mixer or Bose T8S ToneMatch Mixer
- Mixer Channels: 1
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (Line)
- Dimensions: Height 92”, width 10”, depth 27”
- Weight: 10.88 kg