The system is designed to be easy to operate, ready to go out of the box with no configuration required. Three different levels of reception and automatic frequency selection deliver consistent, reliable performance and clear digital sound for presenters, teachers, pastors and interpreters.
The ATW-1101 includes a transmitter package that features a Hirose 4-pin cW connector, allowing you to choose a compatible (separate) headset or headset for hands-free conversations.
The transmitter provides up to 7 hours of continuous use on two AA batteries, and a range of 100'. Up to eight speaker channels can work simultaneously in one slot.
The Audio-Technica BP893CW MicroEarset Headworn Condenser Microphone features an ergonomic, low-profile design that mounts to the ear and produces professional audio results for live performance, broadcast studio applications and more. The low, lightweight profile of the BP893CW allows for hours of continuous use while remaining discreet and comfortable to wear.
The capsule features a wide frequency response, full sensitivity response, and an omnidirectional polar pattern for a generous pickup area. A 1" long flexible boom can be kept for best results. The BP893CW has a 55" (1.4m) long durable cable and a 4-pin locking connector compatible with Audio-Technica's UniPak wireless transmitters.
The Audio-Technica BP893CW is designed for speech, audio presentation, and something that goes well as an ear.- A violin / viola microphone worn.
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- The inch conversion rate is very small
- Confidence in hearing
- Frequency response for natural sound reproduction
- Lockable 4-pin mechanical output connector compatible with Audio-Technica UniPak handheld transmitters.
- The UniSteep filter provides low-power attenuation to enhance sound quality without affecting voice quality