The Audio-Technica PRO 70 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier/Instrument Microphone is a feature-packed miniature condenser mic that will provide outstanding consistency for all your voice reproduction and instrument amplification needs. With a clothing clip and an instrument clip, the options are endless with this handy piece of equipment.
The PRO 70 features supreme sound quality with natural and rich voice reproduction for performances, interviews, broadcast, fitness instruction and much more. Or attach to your guitar pickup, drums or brass instrument for powerful mixes. Equipped with a low-frequency roll-off switch, you can easily reduce room noise and external interference. While the cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound coming in from the rear and sides of the mic, optimally isolating your sound source.
Extremely versatile, the PRO 70 can run either on batteries or with phantom power. It is very discreet and unobtrusive during use, so your audience likely won’t even know its there.
- Ideal lavalier and clip-on instrument mic for handsfree vocal and instrument applications
- Boasts a frequency response of 100Hz-14kHz and a maximum input sound pressure level of 123 dB
- Rich and smooth vocal reproduction via included clothing clip
- Use to pick up your instruments with the included instrument adapter
- Cardioid polar pattern to reduce sound pickup to the rear and sides of the mic
- Switchable 80Hz, 8dB/octave low-frequency roll-off for warding off room noise
- High quality and durable gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Can operate on phantom or battery power
- Permanent six-foot cable attached between mic and power module
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-14kHz
- Max SPL: 123dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67dB
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms