If you need a clip-on microphone for on-stage applications, then look no further than the Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone. This mic is specifically designed to capture the subtleties and nuance in every performance and works well with saxophone, brass, percussion and more.
The PRO 35 excels at high sound pressure level applications and accurately reproduces sound with crystal clear clarity. As a performer, you want every last detail of your sound to fall on your listener’s ears, and this mic has an extended frequency response to ensure just that. It clips on with the UniMount clip for accurate and stable positioning with a shock resistor to protect the element from disturbance during play. The cardioid polar pickup pattern reduces pickup of external noise to the side and rear of the mc for interference-free sound quality.
If you need exceptional sound capture technology on stage, the PRO 35 is the microphone for you.
- Clip on instrument mic with UniMount clip for secure positioning and shock resistance
- Cardioid polar pattern with off-axis rejection to reduce interference noise
- Extended frequency response for capturing the finer details of every performance
- Frequency response of 50HZ-15kHz
- Maximum input sound level of 145 dB
- Requires phantom power 11-52V DC
- Connects via integral 3-pin XLRM connector
- 6 inch shielded cable permanently attached to the microphone
- Included accessories include UniMount microphone instrument mount, power module and protective pouch
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Max SPL: 145dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64dB
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Colour: Black