With the Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Boom Mic comes a great offering for all your performance, broadcasting, announcing and interviewing needs. This stereo headset sounds great and gives you great isolation from external noise so that you can focus your attention on your sound. The closed-back design promotes minimal sound leakage for high quality, full audio coverage.
The BPHS1 has a built-in microphone that is optimised for voice reproduction with an onboard cardioid polar pattern that gives premium axis-rejection of unwanted noise. With a flexible gooseneck boom, you can easily position the mic where you want it and unjust it when you are switching between users. The over-ear circum-aural headset has a cushioned headband for use over extended periods. There is also an option to replace the ear pads for maximum hygiene and a long lifespan.
For a range of functions from hands-free performance, interviews, radio broadcasting and announcing at sporting events, special events or corporate events.
- A stereo headset from Audio-Technica perfect for all your broadcasting, interviewing, performance and announcing needs
- A built-in microphone with cardioid pattern to reject unwanted noise
- Cushioned and lightweight for wearing over long periods
- Rugged design with optional replacement of ear pads for hygiene with multiple users and a long product lifespan
- Circum-aural over the ear design for blocking out external noise
- Flexible gooseneck boom on mic for positioning just where you want it and adjusting across users
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circum-aural (Over the ear)
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Impedance: 65 ohms (headphones), 560 ohms (mic)
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid