The Audio-Technica ATW-2129 2000 Series Wireless Lavalier System is a premium quality wireless setup featuring the ATW-R2100a receiver, the ATW-T210a UniPak transmitter, and the AT829cW lavalier microphone. It operates in the I band in the 482-507 MHz frequency range. When you need flawless vocal reproduction for live performance, professional events, large gatherings, fitness classes or anything else, then this is a great option for you.
The Audio-Technica range of wireless mics is known for their quality and dependability and the ATW-2129 is no exception. Built to deliver bright and clear sound within a 300 feet operating range, there are 10 compatible user channels, so you can use up to 10 systems at once.
Make sure you are familiar with the legal requirements for wireless products in your location before use.
- Wireless lavalier mic system with bright and clear sound
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy connection
- 10 compatible UHF channels across two frequency ranges, and easily switchable between channels
- Has antenna power for powered antennas and other inline devices
- Tone Lock technology fights pesky interference
- Heavy duty construction with metal half-rack receiver and soft-touch controls with a clear LED display
- Has both a balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output for convenient connection to a wide range of audio equipment
- Comes with a rackmount kit and detachable antennas
- Eliminate ground noise and hum with ground-lift switch
- Operates on the I band between 482-507 MHz
- System: Simultaneous
- Channels: 10
- Analog/Digital: Analogue
- Frequency Range: 482-507 MHz
- Operating Range: 300 ft.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-15kHz
- Microphone Included: Yes