With the Audio Technica AT829CW Lavalier Microphone for AT UniPak you get a tiny microphone that packs a powerful punch. There is a reason that this microphone is a favourite of musicians, broadcasters and audio professionals. It is known for its pure and natural sound amplification for both vocal and instrument amplification.
The AT829CW belongs to the popular Uni-Point series of microphones. These mini cardioid condenser mics can be clipped on to your clothing to provide highly intelligible vocal reproduction or can be clipped onto instruments for creating the perfect mix. Particularly popular for acoustic guitar amplification. These minuscule powerhouses are discreet and unobtrusive and won’t distract from your performance or address.
Lavalier mics are a must for anyone who wants to command an audience. Performers, musicians, singer/dancers, lecturers, worship leaders, motivational speakers, interviewers and much more. They free up your hands to allow you to express yourself in a more dynamic way. The cardioid polar pattern works to minimise external noise, reducing pickup of unwanted sound from the rear and sides of the mic. Made for use with the Audio-Technica UniPak transmitters, connecting via an included cable and 4-pin connector.
- A high performing mini cardioid condenser mic for a range of handsfree vocal and instrument amplification functions
- Includes a 29.5” cable for connection
- Designed for use with the Audio-Technica UniPak bodypack transmitter devices
- Frequency response of 70Hz – 16 kHz
- Connection via Hirose 4-pin connector
- Compatibility: Audio-Technica Unipak Systems
- Colour: Black
- Connector: Hirose 4-pin
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-16kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67.1dB