AUDAC NOBA8A Compact 8” Active Bass Cabinet Product Description
The NOBA8A is a compact 8" active bass cabinet which is characterized by an innovative & unique design. With its curved shape, made of 4 mm thick aircraft graded aluminum and its extremely powerful 8” woofer of 200 Watts, the NOBA8A is able to deliver an unheard low frequency response for its small woofer size. The perfect acoustic experience is guaranteed when the entire audio frequency spectrum is equally distributed.
The slick look of the NOBA8A allows it to be placed against a wall, on the ceiling or even underneath furniture, yet due to the unique composition of its parts, NOBA8A ensures a much better spreading of sound waves than other similar cabinets.
NOBA8A’s integrated class-D amplifier provides an impressive clarity of 150 Watts for both of the top speaker outputs to ensure impeccable sound division. It uses AUDAC’s WaveDynamics™ technology, which allows the user to easily set up the optimal acoustic configuration. The user can simply load its preferred audio settings through NOBA8A’s integrated USB input. The baIanced input connections are connected using 3-pin terminal block connectors, while each high frequency output features two connectors. This allows you to connect up to 4 (8 Ohm) or 8 (16 Ohm) loudspeakers.
An included wall mounting bracket offers convenient mounting possibilities to any wall, while fixation to ceilings is possible through optionally available accessories. An optional 2.4 GHz remote control allows handheld control of NOBA's basic functionalities, even while hidden out of sight.
- NOBA8A/B - Black
- NOBA8A/W - White
- Dimensions 558 x 383 x 149 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 9.75 kg
- Construction Aluminium with plastic side covers
- Mounting & handling Mounting wall bracket
- Colours Black (RAL9004) (NOBA8A/B)
- White (RAL9003) (NOBA8A/W)
- Accessories Included Wall mounting bracket
- Optional RMT40 2.4 GHz remote control
- MBK410C Ceiling mount bracket
- Speaker type 8” Bass reflex cabinet
- Max. Power 200 W
- RMS Power 100 W
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) 83 dB
- Sound Pressure (Max. W/1m) 108 dB
- Signal / Noise > 85 dB
- Crosstalk (@ 1 kHz) > 100 dB
- Technology Class-D
- Drivers 8” ferrite with 2.4” voice coil
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 90 Hz - 350 Hz Range (-10 dB) 45 Hz - 350 Hz
- Input 3-pin Euro Terminal Block (Pitch - 3.81 mm)
- Output 2-pin Euro Terminal Block (Pitch - 5.08 mm)
- Satellite @ 4 Ω Stereo 2 x 150 W @ 8 Ω Stereo 2 x 75 W