Yamaha StagePas 400BT Portable PA w/ Bluetooth Product Description
All the World’s YOUR Stage
When it comes to portable live sound solutions, it doesn’t get any better than STAGEPAS. With impressive power and sound quality, intuitive control, and a comprehensive array of flexible features, including a new Bluetooth? wireless audio streaming function, this all-in-one PA system builds on the STAGEPAS legacy of providing everything you need to transform any environment into your own personal stage.
The Ultimate All-in-One Portable PA System
You can take literally anywhere the all-in-one PA system STAGEPAS which is compact and light enough to carry by hand. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of.
Fast and easy set-up
With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
A PA for any occasion
Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations.
Versatile features and seamless functionality ensure your mixes are always right on the money.
Bluetooth? Wireless Audio Streaming
Equipped with a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from smartphones or tablets, the STAGEPAS-BT models let you seamlessly play backing tracks for gigs, or set the tone of parties, conferences, or events with the audio playback of your choice.
- Two-way bass-relfex speakers
Frequency range (-10dB)
- 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- H – 90?
- HV – 60?
Floor Monitor Angle
- LF – 8″ (20 cm) cone
- HF – 1″ (2.54 cm) voice coil compression driver
Maximum output level (1m; on axis)
- 125 dB SPL / speaker
- 100 V – 240 V 50 Hz/60 Hz
- 30 W (Idle), 70 W (1/8 Power)
- 34.8-35.2 mm pole socket with StageLok?
- Cover panel, Power cord (2m), 2 x Speaker cables (6m), 12 x Non-skid pads, 2 x Ferrite Cores, 2 x Cable ties
- Yamaha BMS10A (mic stand adaptor) for mixer mount, FC5 (foot switch) for reverb ON/OFF
- Handle: 1 x Top
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Speaker 289 x 472 x 275 mm, Mixer 308 x 180 x 116 mm
- 18.3 kg (40.3 lbs) (2 x Speaker 7.7kg + Mixer 2.9kg)