Yamaha HS7 Monitor Speaker Product Description
95W Combined (60W + 35W) in Black
Ever since the 1970’s the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha’s nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason – their accuracy. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process.
This second generation of ?HS? nearfield reference monitors, like their predecessors, share the same design philosophy as the legendary NS-10M studio monitors ? to provide accurate signal reproduction and superior sonic performance.
Designed to meet the needs (and budget) of the project / home studio market, the HS7 monitors offer the perfect balance of size vs performance, making them ideal for any mixing situation. From producers, musicians, media/movie composers through to educators and touring companies.
By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha’s speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5″ model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5″ cone woofer and 1″ dome tweeter
- 43Hz – 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Speaker type 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range (-10dB) 43Hz – 30kHz
LF 6.5″ cone
HF 1″ dome
- Crossover 2kHz
- Output power 95W (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- I/O connectors XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption 55W Shape Bass-reflex typ
- ?Cabinet material MDF
- Dimensions W 210mm (8.3″) H 332mm (13.1″) D 284mm (11.2″)
- Net weight 8.2kg (18.1 lbs.)
- Others LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)