Wharfedale Pro WF-300 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System Product Description
The WF-300 Wireless Microphone system brings advanced digital signal transmission technologies together with the highest quality audio components to create a wireless mic system that is both simple to use and delivers great quality audio – over a long range!
The physical construction of WF-300 is also second-to-none. The 19” brushed steel receiver looks great in any rack and features two large, backlit LCD’s allowing the user to monitor the system, even at a distance.
- 5 x Internal EQ settings embedded inside mics
- Easy to change the EQ to suit the performer
- Long range – in excess of 100m line of sight
- Simple IR syncing
- Large LCD backlit displays
- Robust dynamic mics with gyroscopic automute / unmute
- Frequency: 600-690MHz
5 internal EQ settings
A small switch hidden inside the body of the microphones unlocks the power of EQ.
These EQ settings change the overall tone of the mic capsule and can give ‘confidence’ to the performer.
Find the best EQ curve to suit your voice. With 5 settings to choose from, the internal mic EQ is a really handy feature!
Microphones with technology
Each of the two microphones are packed with technology.
The internal backlit LCD’s give all the information needed to make the system setup and performance happen successfully.
The microphones themselves are made from robust alloy with a dent-resistant spring-steel grille. The LCD display inside the mic also helps the user to monitor the battery level and channel selections.
The mics also feature an internal gyroscope which senses movement making automute/unmute a seamless experience for the performer.
Product name WF-300
- Working Frequency : 600-690MHZ
- Channels 2 x 100
- Channel Frequency 250kHz
- Frequency stability 0.005%
- Frequency response 60Hz – 18Khz (3dB)
- S/N >105dB
- THD 0.5%
- Operation distance About 100m (line of sight)
- Working environment temperature -10
Receiver / Rack
- IF 110Mhz , 10.7Mhz
- Antenna 2 x BNC
- Sensitivity 12dBuV (80dB S/N)
- Sensitivity adjustable range 12-32dBuv
- Erratic control 75dB
Transmitter / Mic
- Type 2 x dynamic handheld included
- Antenna Integrated
- EQ Modes 5 presets
- RF Output 10mW – 30mW
- Max deviation + / – 25kHz
- Battery 2 pcs of 1.5v AA per mic
- Battery life 6-8 hours