When it comes to powerful sound in a compact package, you can’t look past the Wharfedale Pro Isonline 812 PA System. This is a sure way to get an easy to transport PA system that is going to meet all your sound needs, in one handy package. Onboard the Isoline 812 you will find a column formation loudspeaker integrated with a high powered sub. There is also a built in amplifier and DSP so you can expect comprehensive sound range, while still being able to pack this system into the boot of your car. You won’t even need a standalone mixer thanks to the built-in mixer; so you can tweak your sound for ultimate perfection.
The 812 is a step up from the Isoline 412 due to the inclusion of 8 x 3” wideband drivers, combined with the 12” sub. That means full and room filling sound for larger venues. You also get a higher output of up to 800W peak power. If one system doesn’t give you enough power, you can pair two for stereo sound; just link together with the XLR output.
The Isoline 812 is integrated with wireless bluetooh technology so that you can easily pair to your mobile devices in seconds. This also gives you a handy and easy to use interface for even novice presenters to navigate with ease. There are also 2 XLR/Jack combi inputs so you can connect mics and instruments when required. One phono input gives you the power to mix a backing track, live vocals or instruments into the mix. As you can see, there are loads of features for amateurs and professionals alike. Whether you a DJ, an engineer or a performing musician, this could be the sound solution you have been looking for.
Wharfedale Pro Isonline 812 Features
- Portable active column line PA system with 500W RMS and 800W peak output.
- 8 x 3″ high and mid drivers.
- 40Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Easily link multiple systems with XLR output.
- 12” long throw subwoofer for full bass sound.
- Built-in DSP and mixer.
- Very lightweight and easy to transport.
- XLR, Jack and RCA phono inputs.
- Package Includes: V8 Mid / High, S12 Sub
- Mid / High column: 8 x 3” Drivers
- Subwoofer: 12”
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Power (RMS / Peak): 500W / 800W