If you are looking for a powered strage monitor that doesn’t sacrifice on sound quality, then look no further than the QSC CP8 1000W 8″ active stage monitor. With this compact powered stage monitor you get top shelf output that can fit into just about any stage space. Don’t let this little box’s small footprint fool you: it is armed with 1000 watts of premium quality power from a lightweight Class-D amplifier.
With this clever design, QSC have managed to squeeze everything we have come to love about their brand into a smaller space thanks to state-of-the-art DSP and extremely robust and reliable drivers. The rugged exterior ensures that your new touring companion can withstand life on the road, and will be with you for many tour bus tales to come. Due to the size, carrying your sound pal will be no trouble at all. Just perfect for mobile applications.
The CP8 can be used as a single box PA, taking advantage of the great built-in 3 channel mixer, or combine it with your larger system with ease. You can put it on a speaker pole, implement it as a floor monitor, or put it to work as an amplifier for your instrument. The options are almost endless.
QSC CP-8 Active Stage Monitor Features
– Lightweight and compact PA speaker with 1000 watts of power from Class D amplifier.
– Features high quality and even sound from 8” LF driver and 1.4″ HF driver.
– Comes with a range of presets for a wide range of functions.
– Cover the entire sound field with clear and even sound due to onboard Intrinsic Correction DSP and Directivity Matched Transition (DMT).
– Rugged casing.
– 35mm pole mount socket.
QSC CP-8 Active Stage Monitor Specifications:
– Power Configuration: Bi-amped
– Channels: 2 x mic/line, 1 x Aux
– Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8″ (aux)
– Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
– Frequency Range:53Hz-20kHz (-10dB)