DJs and mobile musicians know that when it comes to a gig ready audio interface, portability is key. The PreSonus Studio 26c USB-C Audio Interface loads all the features you will need into a sturdy and compact package, boasting exceptional audio quality you can trust time and again. This little powerhouse also fits into studio settings, for supreme versatility.
Featuring two bright XMAX-L preamps, the 26c is fine-tuned for precision. There are four rear line panel inputs, so you can easily connect two sets of monitors for loud and proud playback. In addition, there is a MIDI I/O for your MIDI keyboard, so you can hook up your MIDI keyboard and really let your creative juices flow. All in all, this interface is super intuitive and easy to set up right out of the box, so you can start recording straight away.
Because PreSonus know how important flexible monitoring is to both live and studio functions, the 26c gives you the ability to switch seamlessly between two mixes with the Cue Mix A/B headphone technology. Perfect for cueing up the next track or switching between your main mix and your recording mix. Great sound on the go has never been simpler.
– Compact and reliable 2 in/4 out audio interface with USB-C connectivity.
– Comes with two dynamic X-MAX L mic preamps.
– Up to 24-bit/192kHz of premium quality digital resolution.
– Easy switching between tracks and cueing with Cue Mix A/B function.
– Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and PC. Can also be configured with other DAWs.
– Includes USB-C to USB-A and USB-C to USB-C cables.
– Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
– Connection: USB C
– Mic Preamps: 2
– OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
– OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later