Sometimes what sets the pros apart is not only what they can produce, but what they can hear. A robust and powerful monitoring mainframe like the PreSonus Monitor Station V2 gives you premium control over your sound and allows you to hear every nuanced detail. Here you can manage your speaker selection, output sources and a level meter that can be calibrated to fine-tune your sound in every studio setting. If you are serious about your sonic output, this is an excellent value for money addition to your sound rig.
Onboard the V2 you receive two sets of stereo TRS inputs ready to plug in your interface and mixer, as well as an RCA connector, and a 1/8” input so you can even plug in your phone. When it comes to outputs, you can plug in three sets of stereo outs at once. That might be three sets of monitor speakers, or two sets of speakers and a subwoofer, or whatever configuration suits your specific studio needs. Switch easily between modes, or unleash all your monitoring power at once with the simple push of a button. Hear your mix way up loud, or scale it back for a glimpse at the softer side of your sonic experience. If you have been looking for a professional monitoring solution for your sessions, then look no further.
– Premium professional monitoring station.
– Connect up to 3 outputs at once.
– 4 crisp and clear headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls and individual inputs.
– Intelligent toggle controls.
– Input Channels: 8
– Output Channels: 8
– Analogue Inputs: 2 x TRS, 1 x RCA
– Analogue Outputs: 6 x TRS (Speaker), 2 x TRS (Main), 2 x TRS (Cue), 4 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
– Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF