Slide away your keyboard and mouse and feel the tactile joys of mixing, while still enjoying all the digital benefits that the PreSonus FaderPort 1 Channel Production Controller offers. Here you have the best of both worlds with an analogue feel controller that allows you to seamlessly work with your DAW.
This single channel controller interface has a touch-sensitive fader that gives you effortless power over your mix, while additional channel controls including mutes, pans, solo, arm, touch, write and read buttons ensure you are limited only by your imagination. The FaderPort 1 is natively configured to PreSonus Studio One DAW software, but also comes equipped with support for Mackie and HUI Universal protocols, so you can use it with just about any DAW on the market.
The dedicated transport controls mean that you don’t need to use your computer as much, as your controller speaks to your DAW for you and allows you to stay connected to your music in real time. Even the most complex sessions can be managed with the session navigator, for super simple handling of track scroll, channel banks and in session navigation.
– An intuitive and sleek control surface compatible with Mac and PC.
– Motorised and touch-sensitive faders.
– Easy session navigation controls.
– Compatible with Studio One, HUI and Mackie Control DAWs.
– Connect via USB 2.0.
– Included Software: Studio One Artist
– Compatibility: HUI, Mackie Control
– Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
– Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
– OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
– OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later