If you feel like you are wasting valuable studio time moving between your mixer and your computer, then you probably are. Every time you need to take hold of your keyboard and mouse and fiddle with your DAW, the creative energy you are building starts to slip away. That’s why you need a robust and powerful multichannel control panel like the PreSonus FaderPort 8 Channel Production Controller.
With this robust controller you will save loads of mixing time by controlling your DAW in this clever and intuitive interface, rather than switching back to your laptop for every tweak and adjustment. The 8-fader features 100mm touch sensitive faders and a load of individual channel controls including pans, solos, mutes, record arms and digital scribble displays. All of this translates into the preconfigured and included Studio One DAW. However, thanks to the support for HUI and Mackie Control Universal protocols, it can also work with just about any DAW out there.
The real beauty of the FaderPort 8 is that just about everything you need can be assigned to a knob or a pad. Undo/redo, track management, session navigation, and scrolling. There are even four programmable buttons for storing your most loved functions. This controller truly will revolutionise your sound.
– Intuitive and sleek motorised controller for Mac and PC.
– Comes with 8 motorised faders and 8 high def scribble strips.
– Loads of automated session controls including channel banks, track scrolls, timelines scrolls, pans, mutes, solos and more.
– Connects natively with the included Studio One DAW, or configure with HUI or Mackie Control Universal protocols for use with other DAWs.
– USB 2.0 connection.
– Compatibility: Mackie Control, HUI, native control of Studio One
– Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core i3 or higher
– Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core i3 or higher
– OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
– OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 64-bit or later