If you are ready to let the creative juices flow, then the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2×2 USB Audio Interface is a great companion. This interface comes in a compact and convenient size that is suitable for small studios and mobile rigs. With two onboard award-winning PreSonus preamps, you are guaranteed to have bright, clear vocals and instruments when you capture with up to 24-bit/96 kHZ resolution.
The PreSonus AudioBox is extremely easy to use for both the beginner and the more experienced recordist. The dual channel design allows you to plug in your mics and instruments to record both at once. There is also a top quality onboard mixer to find that perfect balance every time. Due to the fact that this machine is USB powered, you don’t even need to carry a power supply. Just slide your Audiobox into your laptop bag and go.
In this package you also receive the exceptional Studio One Artist DAW software, the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite, and over 6GB of third-party content, so you will have absolutely everything you need to get started.
- Feature packed 2 channel USB interface for amateurs and professionals alike
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution capabilities
- Dual preamps to allow recording of mics and instruments at the same time
- Internal analog mixer for easy blending, playback, and latency-free monitoring
- Compatible with Mac and PC operating systems
- Includes high-quality recording software and third-party content
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/instrument)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (main out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- OS Requirements Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements PC: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended