LD Systems Road Buddy 10 HS Product Description
The LD Systems Roadbuddy 10 is an elegant solution for voice and music transmission on the go. The 2-way speaker with a 10″ custom woofer and a 1″ compression driver is operated with a rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours and is powered by a class D power amplifier with a highly efficient switching power supply and 480 watts of peak power.
The Roadbuddy relies fully on wireless transmission: it has an UHF radio receiver which operates in the 584 – 607 MHz range, and can be expanded with an additional system. The on-board Bluetooth player with backlit multifunction display ,equalizer, USB port and SD card slot supports the mp3, wma and wav formats. A handheld microphone with 10 mW output power(LDRBUD10) or as an alternative a headset microphone with belt pack (LDRBUD10HS) and an IR-remote control for the player are included.
For wired devices, the Roadbuddy has two channels with combo jacks and individual volume controllers that are switchable for microphone and line level, a stereo input via RCA (Cinch) sockets (mono summed) and a 3.5 mm Aux input. Treble, Bass, Echo and Master volume controllers complete the control panel.
The LD Systems Roadbuddy is easily transportable thanks to built-in castor wheels and a pull-out handle. On the top, there is a handy storage compartment for up to two hand-held transmitter microphones. The plastic housing of this lightweight device has been designed to accommodate a 35 mm tripod mount.
- Battery-powered portable PA system
- Woofer: 10″ ferrite
- Tweeter: 1″
- Amplifier: 120 W RMS, Class-D power amplifier
- Frequency response: 55 – 18,000 Hz
- max SPL: 115 dB SPL
- UHF radio receiver which operates in the 584 -607 MHz range
- Radio microphone included
- Mixer with delay & Limiter
- Inputs: 2 x Mic/Line (XLR/6.3 mm); Line (phono/3.5 mm)
- Media player for music via Bluetooth, USB-stick or SD-Card
- Delay & 2-band EQ for Mixer
- Battery with up to 8 hours of operating time
- Integrated rollers & trolley
- Tripod flange (36 mm)
- Dimensions: 415 x 525 x 328 mm
- Weight: 16.5 kg