Jabra Speak 510 MS Portable USB and Bluetooth Speakerphone Product Description
- Clearer conversations for more efficient meetings: Crystal clear voice experience ensures everyone is heard
- Optimised UC experience: Set up in seconds – compatible with all leading UC platforms
- Hold meetings wherever you go: A compact portable design lets you hold conference calls anywhere
Jabra Speak 510 Features at a glance
- Built-in omni-directional microphone
Hear and be heard with a 360 degree microphone that picks up sounds from any angle.
- 15-hour rechargeable battery
- Up to 15 hours of talk-time on a single charge.
- Smart button (off by default)
- Interact with your voice assistant (smart phone dependent) or make a speed dial with the one-touch Smart button. Must be configured in the PC app Jabra Direct.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology
- Crystal clear sound without echo or distortion – even at maximum volume level.
Jabra Link 370 USB adapter (Bluetooth Class 1)
- Easy Bluetooth connection and call control integration with your softphone system.
Bluetooth Class 1
- Easy Bluetooth® connection to tablets and mobile phones. Range of up to 30 metres on Class 1 devices.
FAQ: What is the difference between the Jabra UC vs. MS Model
The Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions are identical with the exception that the MS version will automatically set itself as the default device in Skype for Business and Lync applications.
Both the Jabra UC optimized and Jabra MS optimized versions will work for either application just fine. If you are using Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync, the UC device will work fine, but the MS optimized device will be auto recognized and vice-versa, the MS device will work just fine in UC environments.
Both variants works with Skype for Business, Lync, Teams, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Zoom and etc.