It’s never been easier to make music than with the Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface. The Focusrite has a powerful preamp and crystalline DI for your instruments that makes perfecting your sound a possibility for amateurs and professionals alike. You can easily control your levels via the Focusrite gain halos, and monitor via the headphone jack and direct monitor switch.
This 2nd generation machine has had a nice makeover and now sports a sleek red exterior. Inside, Focusrite has also raised the bar significantly. You will find improved low latency, an optimised pre-amp gain structure for more accurate setting of levels, as well as 192 kHZ sampling for studio grade sound. Focusrite have also re-jigged the instrument jacks and added protection circuitry for safeguarding against power surges. You are unlikely to find better sound quality in a neater package at this price point.
Included in the package there is a range of powerful software including the exclusive Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack boasting a 16-track version of the DAW, and a mammoth 12 additional plug-ins. In addition, you get Ableton Live Lite, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Softube’s Time and Tone, and 2GB of samples from Loopmasters. Everything you need to create and play until your heart is content.
- Robust USB interface with a significant makeover from the previous generation
- Great sound quality and loaded with features
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Lite Live
- FocusRite Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Whopping 2GB of Loopmasters samples
- An all in one package for amateurs or pros
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic preamp, 1 x instrument
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″ (line/instrument)
- Analog Outputs :1 x RCA stereo pair, 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- OS Requirements Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements PC: Windows 7 or later